Monday 30 January 2012

Salute 2012 London booked

Hello again, I am now booked to go to Salute 2012 in London at the Excel Centre.
So the motivation needed to get painting is now here, as I intend to enter a couple of items into the Painting competition.  The picture is a hint to one of the pieces I am doing, its quite big and will be entered into the Wargames Other category.  There are no prizes for guessing the theme.
It is well under way and looking quite good in my opinion, I did intend to do a walkthrough W.I.P. type thing but would rather just get on with it.
I will be staying with my son at the Crowne Plaza Docklands from Friday night til Sunday afternoon, so anyone going who wants to have a chat about our hobby and or a couple of drinks, please let me know?  I am always keen on talking or listening about painting, figures etc.

Thanks for looking,  Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment