Friday 22 November 2013

28mm Artizan Miniatures Lawrence of Arabia with Camel

Hello again to all,  I have been through a lack of motivation period again, but eventually got around to doing this piece.
The Lawrence figure is from Artizan and the Camel is a left over from Brigade Games French Dromedary Corps, which I altered slightly, both being 28mm.
I am not that happy with outcome as I did rush things, typical of my approach after doing nothing for a while.
Anyhow, pictures are again taken with my phone.

Thanks again for looking and any comments or questions are most welcome.
Michael.





3 comments:

  1. Lovely work. Which colours did you use for the camel? I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for comments.
    Sebastien, I used Foundry Rawhide mainly for Camel, if you look at my French Camel Corps in History you will see other colours of Camels also. Michael

    ReplyDelete